Summary of Member Benefits
When you become a BAHU member, you are eligible to receive benefits like:
- Industry Resources: Key links to industry resources thru our local chapter, website, and links to services offered by NAHU.
- Newsletters and News: Keep up-to-date with our weekly/monthly newsletters and informative communications.
- Networking: We offer networking opportunities at monthly meeting and events where you will be able to join and meet other health insurance professionals looking to expand their network.
- Social Media: Keep connected and follow us on Facebook.
- Discounts and Find and Agent: Member-only discounts and portal where clients, agents, and employers can locate you on our site by clicking the Find an Agent link.
- Continuing Education: Attend continuing education seminars at a member-only price.
- Community Involvement: Get involved with the community through various charities.
Leading Producers Round Table
The Leading Producers Round Table formed in 1942 to recognize the successful underwriters of Accident & Health Insurance. Today, the LPRT committee is committed to making LPRT the premier program for top Health, Disability, Long-Term Care and Worksite Marketing Insurance producers, carrier reps, carrier management, and general agency/agency managers